Terms & Conditions (Simple Straightforward And No Small Prints)
1. There Should Be Someone At Each End (pickup and drop off) To Help The Driver If You Have Not Requested An Extra Helper
2.There is An Extra Payment Of £10 If We have to go through The Congestion Charge Zone. Parking Must Be Arranged And it is The Sole Responsibility Of The Customer to-
- Arrange And Reserve Suitable Parking Spaces At All Addresses.
- Pay For Any Pay And Display, Parking Tickets or Tall Charges.
- Any Parking Fines Incurred Will Be Added To The Cost Of The Final Quote,
3.Job Arrival Times Are Estimated, Although We Do Our Best To Be On Time, Circumstances Out Of Our Control May Cause Delays, And We Will Not Be Liable For Any Delays And Discount Will Not Be Offered For Lateness, And We Have The Full Right To Choose The Route For Delivery.
4.If The Booking Is Cancelled After The Booking Is Confirmed The Deposit Will Be None Refundable.
5.If The Booking Date or Time Is to be Changed There Will Be A Extra Charge (50% Of The Quote) To Reschedule The Booking.
6.We will send you a van to accommodate the agreed items,
if there are additional items that will not fit , we will arrange an alternative van and, there will be an extra charge to reschedule an alternative van .
7. For Any Reason If The Items Cannot Be Delivered To The Destination Address, Its The Customers Responsibility To Arrange An Alternate Storage Place As We Do Not Provide Storage Facilities, And You Will Be Charged For The Extra Time According To The Quote Given. Therefore Its The Customers Sole Responsibility To Make Sure The Items Could Be Delivered To The Destination Address, And We Will Not Accept Any Liability Under Any Circumstances If The Items Are Not Able To Be Delivered.
8.Any Waiting Time Will Be Charged According To The Quote Given Or At The Rate Of £40.00 Per Hour For 1 Guy.
9.We Accept No Responsibility For Loss Or Damage To Goods After They Have Been Delivered To The Location And If The Goods Are Subsequently Handled By Another Party.
10.The Goods To Be Removed Or Stored Are Your Own Property, Or The Owner Of The Property Have Given You Authority To Make This Job,
11. We Will Accept Liability Only For Loss Or Damage To Goods When They Are In Our Actual Possession, And If It Can Be Proven That We Were Negligent. In Such Circumstances, We Will Accept Liability
12.Upon arrival to the pick-up or drop off post codes, if we are not able carry out the job:
1) Items Does not fit through the doorways,
2) Access restrictions
Etc..And if it's not our fault the customer is liable to make the full payment as provided in the quote
13.IF The Time Exceeds The Allocated Time You Will Be Charged In Half an Hour Increments According To The Quote Given